Valentine's Day

On Thursday Ele is going to cut off her hair for "Locks for Love". She is going to do it in at her school, in an assembly for the whole school, and NewsChannel5 is going to be there. I am a very proud mother. What makes me more proud is that she cut mine off, and is now going to cut hers off on my 2nd Birthday. Can you believe I had my transplant 2 years ago? Can you believe my baby is going to cut 12 inches off her hair, and it still be right below her shoulders? Can you believe that the reason she wants to do it is to help "kids wif cansur"? I can. She is a very smart and loving child. When I asked her who do you know who has lost their hair? She said, "Momma!" Eme said, "Uncle Terry!" (He's just semi-bald though!) I want all yall to know so you can please pray for Ele, she wants to do this to educate other kids, but the real reason is because all she wants to do is help kids who she sees as going through what she saw me going through...which to her was losing my hair. It takes a very brave girl to do it. 80% of all donations are from kids, and I'm very proud that my little girl is going to be one of them.

God Bless!

p.s. keep your eye out on Channel 5...I'm guessing Thursday night!

Comments

Holly said…
Awesome! I am really impressed because I know she can be somewhat shy! That is so amazing! She is such a sweetie! I can't believe how long her hair is. Put a before and after picture on here!
Love ya'll and I can't believe it's been 2 years!
Na said…
I will! I think she's just so excited right now. I told her if she wasn't shy I'd get her something....bribery..I only use it for special occasions! haha! Love yall!

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength