wish

I have heard this song tons of times thought of it a lot, and always have thought of yall. So today this is my blog. For all of you. You all deserve it. God's grace is amazing. Have a great weekend! God Bless!

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
And you always give more then you take.

Oh More then anything,
Yeah, and more then anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it,
To your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more then you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength