taco

Many of you have heard the story of how we got a kitten named Taco. He was a very loving chocolate long-haired kitten. Yesterday Taco died in his sleep. We believe he had been hit because he had not been feeling well. Please pray for Ele, as she is not handeling his death well. She has asked me some hard questions. I almost wish she would have asked me about the birds and the bees instead. Since she is our deep thinker she is analyzing the crap out of it. I hope yall have a great day, and Smile...it makes everybody feel better.

God Bless!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry to hear.....Let me know if you need a replacement. Momma cat is about to pop again. She really needs to go to the Doc for some surgery.

Todd
Na said…
Thanks but no Thanks! haha! Taco had a sister "White Cloud" who needs some surgery herself....think we could get a two for one?

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength