month

Every month is called something different, wether it be celebration month, history month, or awareness month. When we hear it sometimes we know, then some of them we say, "Since when? That has to be new". October is and has been for a long time Breast Cancer Awareness month. We wear our pink pins during the month.
Quite a few years ago, on my ride into work, I heard a story, which made me sit in my car for a minute and dry my eyes before I went in the door. It said that there was an older man somewhere, in the summer and he had a pink pin on. Another person commented on why he had the pin on when it wasn't even October, and then on the fact that he was a man wearing it. He teared up and said, it was important to him to wear it because he had lost both his wife and daughter to the disease. He then stated that he loved them every month of the year, other than just October, so he wore his pin to try and bring awareness.
I love each of you very much. Please remind yourelf, and your female loved ones to get checked.....and fight.

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength