steps and course

I heard something today and then thought more. I heard a speaker say that we plan and plan, what mother can't in order to keep house...that we can plan all day, but we have to realize that we are not in control. We've talked about this before...how God is the only one in control. Well, they wen't further and said that it's ok to plan our course of action, but the steps, the actual steps or actions themselves is for God to determine. I liked it. I got to thinking further about how people say to me, "Well, I shouldn't be complaining to a cancer survivor" I always reassure them that what each and everyone faces is important to each of us, and the environment we are in makes it the most important thing at that time, and that is ok....well I thought more about that. We cannot quantify our pain, that each of us feels, wether it be mental or physical, seen or unseen. What we can quantify as individuals is our suffering. Some suffer in a relationship, physical or mental, home, work, etc...whatever relationship we are thinking of, but what relationship had the most suffering ever possible....Jesus.....and for that fact God, when we hurt him. Whenever we start trying to quantify suffering, stop and think if it can compare to God's...if it can't we need to shut up. Like the family motto goes....Suck it Up! Pray about it, turn the worry over, and realize you never had the control anyway.

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength