the snake

OK...there's a million ways to tell this story, but simply...the ground could have opened up and swallowed me whole. The day of our company picnic we had to drop off stuff at work, and my boss was there. After over a year (can you believe it?) the girls decided to go from 0 to 60 on my boss. She has tried to bribe them with gum, etc, but they have NEVER said ONE word to her before. They decided to both talk non-stop which she was enjoying a lot. After a couple of trips to the car, with me cheking on them each time, I came in and found Ele on one side of her desk, and Eme behind it with her. Eme had been showing her the rubber snake she got at the Zoo, which is over 3ft long. My boss was talking to Ele when I had just walked up to the door and saw my daughter take the snakes tail and SMACK my boss upsode the face, grinning all the way. My mouth flew open...to make a long story short, my boss thought it was funny, Ele and I both chewed Eme out, and the whole department has had a laugh....needless to say, my boss still thinks my child is cute, says she reminds her of herself, but understands now why I say she is my wild child. Have a great weekend yall....and watch out for snakes.

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength