mouse

A girl I work with's daughter was in the Mexican resturant eating when she felt something lick and nibble her foot. She looked under the table and saw...yep you guessed it....a mouse. She screams, kicks the mouse and looks and the mouse can't run...she's broke it's leg. So the waiters got the mouse, and she got her meal for free, but she couldn't eat it! haha! Moral of the story. Wear shoes in that resturaunt, cause the food may be raw. haha! Couldn't resist! Have a great weekend!

God Bless!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Which Mexican place was that?? I may need to take it off of my list o' good eatin' places.

Todd (workin' from home now!!)
Na said…
Russeville, KY...Congratulations! You're working from home?
Anonymous said…
I am still working for Lewis...but from home. I was working completely independent from everyone else there...and driving and hour and a half each way every day. I was spending over $500 a month on gas, just to get to and from work. By the time I got to work I wanted to kill somebody...I hate that Hendersonville traffic! Plus I don't have to listen to Kris's whining or about his soap opera life anymore! Now I still do the same work, I just don't have to leave home to do it! I love it so far!

(still reading your blog every day)
Na said…
That is great! How is your Mom doing? Thanks for reading it!
Anonymous said…
Momma is Ok. She is still at the nursing home. I am going to go today and pick her up at 4:30 an go to Bowling Green to Cracker Barrel for my birthday. She doesn't get out much so I thought that would be a good idea. She says she hasn't been to Bowling Green in 15 years.

Popular posts from this blog

strength