Patient

I get a lot of what some would call "junk email". I enjoy the majority and don't get a lot of repeats. One I received recently had a list of items from God. Over time I think I'll talk about some of them.

We think we have to have stuff NOW...a lot worse than kids. Why do you think there is so much credit card debit? God managed to fix it so in just one lifetime we could have so many diverse experiences. We grow from a child to an adult, have children, change jobs many times, learn many trades, travel to so many places, meet thousands of people, and experience so much. How can we be so impatient then when it takes God a little longer than we expect to handle something we have asked God to take care of for us? Trust in God.

He is always in control! Give it up! Think about that one...It was one of my favorite exerts...I guess cause it hit home. God Bless yall!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength