Day 1

Robert made it to Ecuador fine. He had no problems at customs and said the guy just said Si Senor, and he went on in (getting in was what he was worried about, I've always thought it was getting out, but why worry him! haha!). I guess there was a bunch of his relatives waiting for him when he got there, immediately after customs., which is so sweet! I was half out of it, so I could not ask intelligent questions. He called around 12:31 am, so he had been there for a little while, I imagine he had been busy. I hope he has a great day today, and of course he is going to call again tonight to let us know and I'll post then.

God Bless!

Comments

Holly said…
How exciting! Can't wait to hear more about it! Tell him we are thinking of him!!!
momaloves75 said…
Glad Robert made it okay. I look forward to hearing more. Tell him we miss him at work! Tina

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength