weekend

We had a great weekend. We did NOTHING! We went to Church today, Dollar General, and came home, that was it. We were gonna go swimming tonight, and I got stung by a wasp, so I'm Benadryled up now. My most exciting thing was getting a new toothbrush! I have been using a kids Dinosaur one for a week, which takes twice as long because it is so small! Isn't it great to have the little things in life. We truly are blessed! Oh...Ele did it again. She came running thru the house to the bathroom, and about the time I started to open my mouth to get onto her for running, I hear the toilet seat and a,"Whew I'm blessed"...which was proceeded by a "Ahhhh!" She had to go pee, and barely made it! haha! Think about how blessed you are with the little things...like not peeing in your pants!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength