slow

Does slow drive you nuts? We get behind someone slow, stay on their butt nagging them, thinking, "How dare they! Move over!" We exxagerate by sinking down in the seat, or slapping our hands on the wheel, or the best, throwing our hands up in the air as if to say, "You're going so slow my car is driving itself!" Then we stop and think..."Why is it I want to go fast?"...I have time, I'm not late. Then we justify it by saying, well they're still going slow. Sometimes it's fine to be slow. Think about the people who were caught up by the slow person on 9/11. God has a plan for us, and sometimes we need to take the slow route to get there. Ever wonder why it's called sight-seeing or enjoying the view? Thank God for the slow people in your life..I do! haha!

God Bless!

I loved this one..."Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God.... I could be eating a slow learner." --Lynda Montgomery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength