grasshopper

Well, if Ele's heart was going go "off" it should have done it today. Momma said they were in the car in the drive (all three girls and her) and Ele started screaming bloody murder (the other two did a little, but not to the extreme she did). I guess she threw herself one fit and a half. There was a little baby grasshopper in the car. Momma got her out of the car and made sure she was ok, and she was fine. I guess all three girls went to the Physical therapy for Momma's knee. Eme was NOT happy because she wanted to ride the bike too! I found this quote and loved it...BTW my Momma does not know how to swim...I don't think it was from someone not trying to teach her though! Just kidding!

"My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, 'Mom, they weren't trying to teach you how to swim.'" --Paula Poundstone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength