funny and female

We all walk around with some pride involved. Wether it be our looks, our brains, our car, our clothes, our money...there is something we "think" we have better than average. I make fun of myself the majority of the time, because it's funner to make fun of yourself first, plus as I've said before you NEVER need to take yourself too serious. As women we need to realize that God made us different for a reason. What the reason is I don't know! Women in general are different than men for various reasons one of which is the old monthly visitor! Why fight it? Enjoy it...we have a reason to be grumpy, and delight in saying, "Do you really wanna mess with me? It is my time and I'm a tickin!" I loved this verse, which is the reason for this title...oh and Pray for Robert in about 7 years.....haha!

Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.
--Unknown, presumed deceased

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength