little ones

I talk about the girls a lot but who doesn't talk about their kids? We love them and brag on them, and are proud of even their most "precious" moments. I love the girls, and know all of you with kids are smiling saying I love mine! We need to remember that they grow up fast! Eme is on their computer playing Caillou, and he's saying "Let's Play!" over and over, but it amazes me how she know s how to play it, and work it like crazy when she is still little, but then she always amazes us! We all need to hug our "Little Ones" real hard cause they won't be little forever. Say a prayer for a friend of ours Em, her family, and her new addition Andrew. Congratulations Em! I remember holding the girls, and it really does seem like just yesterday.

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength