Eme's 4 yr Picture

Well, Eme is turning 4 the first of July, and Uncle Jerry says that she's not gonna be my baby anymore. Eme says she'll always be my baby. Isn't it amazing that we always consider ourselves our parent's babies, and we tell our kids that they will always be our babies too? Why would we ever think that God doesn't think the same? He has unconditional love, watches over us, advises us (if we'll listen), and is always there. I wonder have we told our parents, like God, that we are thankful for their love lately? I know I haven't done a very good job of it.



God Bless yall!



Eme had to have her pic made with White Cloud for her birthday (She's having a Supergirl Party)...I loved this one...it's not the one we used obviously, but it's too funny! Doesn't it look like White Cloud is saying, "Dear God, Please save me!"


Comments

Holly said…
Oh man is she a miniature Robert or what???? So cute and I can't believe she is going to be 4! I remember holding both your babies when they were born and it is so hard to believe how old they both are! Once again, I am so glad you are blogging! Hey, check out my friends The Guthries blog link from my page. Missy's sister is a cancer survivor too and after reading your weekend info I checked out her blog and they had gone to celebrate with her sister at Vanderbilt as well but she didn't speak. I told her to check out your page to see if she recognized you from your great speech!

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength