Cancer gave me courage, but more importantly, Faith gave me confidence, and God Blesses us with Grace.
"I am the one..." Luke 17:15
sick
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
People smoking go to me last night, Lex has a fever, and Ele is throwing up. Please pray for them. I hope yall have a great Monday....remember, Monday is not a bad day unless you CHOOSE it to be.
How many times have you tried to make the best of a situation? Sometimes it works and sometimes it blows up in your face. What does it really matter though? You tried. You are recognized for trying, no matter what you will ultimately feel better. You know that deep in your heart you did your best. Now think of "the best of" part, take the situation out of it, and the best of becomes a very positive thing. God Bless!
Well, we're blessed again! Daddy got hit in the chest by a steer, and I wacked my head pretty good, but we're all ok! You never know how or what is going to happen when you lay your head down at night so say your prayers all day! Have a great day yall! God Bless!
OK, so I just exercised, and it was ROUGH! I am leaving sweat on the keyboard right now. Our goal is 30 min of exercise to maintain health right? This is our physical health, but what about our mental? Do we TRY and spend 30 min with God a day to maintain it? Maybe, no positively we should. Have a great day yall! …and let your light shine. Now for me next is a shower! God Bless!
Comments